1. Systemic psychophysiological rehabilitation (SPFR)
This system is based on the principle of functional unity of the human body and psyche.
Modern methods of treatment, already recognized as not harmless to the human body. And to great joy in our time, more and more people are beginning to be interested in the topics of using traditional medicine methods, which allow free of harm for a person, activating the body’s defenses, to prevent and cure many diseases.
Everything in the human body is interconnected and interdependent. Everything has a strictly defined function.
SPFR is a systematic approach that involves the anatomy, physiology, psychology and energy of a person. The work is aimed at restoring all body systems and their interconnection.
When working, the reserve mechanisms of the body are turned on, the hormonal and endocrine systems are brought into working capacity, the muscles and internal organs relax, the vessels receive sufficient nutrition. Thanks to this, the physical, psycho-emotional and spiritual state of a person improves.
Stretches – are used as separate therapeutic exercises in each massage technique. Stretching increases the therapeutic effect of any massage technique several times. It helps not only to compensate for violations of the musculoskeletal system, but also helps to restore and improve the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract, lift the internal organs, and restore blood circulation in the pelvic area.
What you may receive in a session:
– activation of internal immunity
– improvement of skin condition
– reduction of anxiety and depression
– reduced levels of muscle tension and pain
– activation of all body systems
– increased body awareness
– feeling of care and comfort
The working method includes:
– preliminary conversation
– stretch marks
– yoga therapy
– acupuncture yoga
– meridian activation
– gentle manual therapy
– massage techniques
– homework exercises
The duration of the session is approximately 1 hour / 100 RON
2. Japanese facial massage Kobido
– Massage promotes natural facial rejuvenation and prevents the aging process
– Regenerates cells, strengthens and tones facial muscles
– Effective in the treatment of migraine and headaches, relaxes the whole body
– Improves skin’s ability to retain moisture
– Activates the lymphatic system
– An alternative to surgery, lifting.
– Massage includes meridian and bioactive point therapy
– Facial massage is done not only for women, but also for men.
The session lasts 1 hour / 100 RON
The process includes massage of the cervical collar zone, massage of the face, scalp of the head, and feet.
You can sign up for 1 session, as well as a course of 10 sessions.
3. Face self-massage exercise session.
This is a complete private lesson. Which includes exercises aimed at working with the lymphatic system, posture, cervical-collar zone, and a huge complex of independent work with the face.
*The complex does NOT include Kobido massage techniques.
As a result of the class, you will master many techniques that will help you always look beautiful and be in good shape.
The duration of the lesson is 1 hour / 100 RON
You can repeat the session if you wish.
The sessions are conducted by:
Svetlana Rani (Odessa) – clinical psychologist, psychosomatologist, leader of Active Meditations, Intensives on awareness. Meditation center coordinator in Odessa since 2010. Practicing masseur-rehabilitologist since 2013. Also has experience working with special needs children.