✅Practice of self-enquiry WHO IS IN? 🧘♂️
Starting on Saturday 2PM 25 June
This technique makes it possible to know yourself, for those, who passionately desires this. It is a structured process during which participants use the modern Zen koan “Who is in?” to directly experience who they are, their true nature.
The constant repetition of the unique koan “Who is in?” manifests as an arrow penetrating all layers of the mind – conditioning, our masks, our identification with a personality, our beliefs, our preconceived ideas about ourselves. It manifests itself as a torch in the dark, bringing clarity and awareness to what we are not. And opens the possibility to live who we are.
This practice is still used in Zen monasteries.
✅What can you gain out of practicing this method?
1. Learn to be open with yourself and experience more Awareness about yourself
2. A better adequacy between what you think you are and the reality of what you are.
3. Learn the ability to communicate better. A more authentic ability to communicate and relate both with yourself and with others
4. Getting to know and understand more your inner geography, your way of functioning in life.
5. Learning to clearing the mind through communication.
6. A knowing rather than an intellectual knowledge becomes yours. Knowing oneself better is also knowing others better.
7. Learning the ability to be a better listener. A listening ability freed from any value judgment.
8. Learn to be open with others.
9. Learn to be in a nonjudgmental contact with others.
10. Kindness and compassion start to naturally settle in you, for your own benefit and the benefit of others.
11. You learn the art of letting go, of being in the present moment, of being open to whatever you are.
12. You can have a Breakthrough Experience/ a direct knowing of who/ what you are
Facilitator: Svetlana Rani – Originally from Ukraine. Clinical psychologist. Leader of Awareness Intensives and Active Meditations. Meditation center coordinator in Odessa since 2010. Giving psychosomatic and massage-rehabilitation sessions.
*Practice may last around three hours including intro talk & small meditation.
Entry: FREE / DONATION
Register or questions: 0720291801
Place: Sambodhi studio, Str. Popa Rusu 16A, Sala 1
* Its quite unique journey, so feel with your heart, and join us!