Sunrise Yoga Challenge
(running its 4th year)
Monday to Friday
Three weeks commitment at a time
7 am, 75 min daily
Oct 3 – Oct 21 Registrations are open!
Sunrise Yoga Challenge is a 4+ years old ongoing yoga practice that is held daily on weekdays in the early mornings, before the start of the work-day.
These yoga sessions serve various purposes:
1. Prioritising health and spirituality over externality.
2. Building a sense of discipline and commitment.
3. Receiving daily dose of energy-boost for the day.
4. Setting a tone and mood for the day.
5. Keeping the body-mind-emotions healthy and regulated by consistently attending to them.
6. Connecting with like-minded people and nurturing a sense of community.
7. Improving the practice and understanding of the self and that of yoga.
On an average 15-25 people join the practice on a regular basis and hundreds of people have benefited over the last four years.
𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧:
Anyone with knowledge and practice of the basics of asanas.
The sessions tend to gradually get to the intermediate level so a prior practice of asanas is important.
Not for ABSOLUTE beginners!
Classes will be held in the English language and on ZOOM only.
Note: If you are an absolute beginner in yoga, I do not recommend you to apply for this daily practice challenge.
Thank you and looking forward to hearing from you!